Welcome to January! We have been off to a crazy busy start to the year, and we welcome you to join us on making this your healthiest year yet. Your dental health affects your overall heath and that means you need to come and see us. Book your dental appointment for 2022 by calling us at 519-326-3313. Let this be a step to a healthier you.
Insufficient oral hygiene has been linked to several serious illnesses. Associated medical and dental issues include bone loss, cardiovascular disease, strokes, cancers, and many other problems. Brushing and flossing at home are essential, but to ensure teeth are healthy and thoroughly clean, you should schedule regular check-ups and dental cleanings.
Did you know?
– Our dental hygienists can remove most of the stains that dull and discolor your teeth, so you’ll be left with a brighter, whiter smile.
– Having your teeth cleaned can prevent gum disease, which leads to early tooth loss.
– Early cancers are curable if detected at an early stage during a routine cleaning.
– A strong link exists between cardiovascular disease and gum disease. Because getting your teeth cleaned regularly helps prevent gum disease, it can also reduce your chances of potentially deadly heart attacks and strokes.
– During a dental cleaning we are able to detect early signs of problems such as broken fillings and fractures.
Have a happy and healthy 2022!